Cell Signaling Technology (CST) is offering a growing selection of our best performing antibodies conjugated to Alexa Fluor® dyes, biotin, HRP or sepharose beads. Antibody conjugation is performed in-house, and is followed by CST’s rigorous quality control and stringent validation standards. Technical support is provided by the same scientists who produce the products and know them best.
Please check back frequently for new conjugated antibodies. Custom formulations are available upon request.
- Alexa Fluor® 488, 555, 594 & 647 Conjugates
- – For immunofluorescent and flow cytometry assays.
- Sepharose and Magnetic Bead Conjugates
- – Covalently pre-immobilized for immunoprecipitation.
- Biotinylated Antibodies
- – For use with a streptavidin detection system.
- HRP Conjugates
- – For western blot detection.
- R-Phycoerythrin (PE) Conjugates
- – For multiplexing with other fluorochrome labeled proteins.
- Pacific Blue™ Conjugates
- – For flow cytometry assays.
- Secondary Antibodies
- – For the best results with our high quality primary antibodies.
- Alexa Fluor® Conjugated Secondaries
- – For detection in immunofluorescence and flow cytometry assays.
- Companion Products
- – To use as controls for your assay.
Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells, untreated (green) or treated with LY294002, wortmannin and U0126 (blue), using Phospho-Akt (Ser473) (D9E) XP® Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate) #4075.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of SNB19 cells using Vimentin (D21H3) XP® Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #9854 (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DY-554 phalloidin (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).