PTMScan® Videos and Webinars
PTMScan® Motif Antibody Kits
New Format-Same Price
Now 10 Assays Per Kit
PTMScan ® Proteomics of Post-translational Modifications
Learn more about how PTMScan ® Proteomics Technology can advance your research by watching this tutorial video that outlines how this proprietary technology can be used in research studies to isolate and identify peptides containing post-translational modifications. This video also contains a specific example of how PTMScan ® Technology enabled a recent publication in Science Signaling.
Complementary Technologies for Phospho-Peptide Enrichment
The intrinsically low abundance of critical phosphorylation sites on key proteins requires enrichment techniques for thorough proteomic analysis and understanding of the underlying signaling events within a particular study. Watch this video to learn how two different methods, antibody based immunoaffinty enrichment, and immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC) were employed to offer more complete coverage of the phosphoproteome.
- PhosphoScan uses PTM specific and motif antibodies to enrich for different classes of phosphopeptides.
- IMAC methods capture phosphopeptides based on their negative charge and the inherent coordination chemistry dictated by the immobilized metal ion.
- Each method leads to the identification of thousands of phosphopeptides from drug-treated MKN-45 cells with little overlap between the two different techniques (~ 6%).
During this webinar, viewers will:
- Learn about post-translational modifications and their role in cellular signaling.
- Discover how antibody-based proteomics approaches can be applied to identify, study, and characterize known and novel modifications.
- Hear specific examples of how these approaches are being applied to the dissection of cellular signaling pathways, target identification, validation, and biomarker discovery by industry and academic experts.