Product Pathways - Protein Stability
RBX1 (D3J5I) Rabbit mAb #11922
|11922S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|11922||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||13||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin)
Specificity / Sensitivity
RBX1 (D3J5I) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total RBX1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human RBX1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using RBX1 (D3J5I) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using RBX1 (D3J5I) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse prostate using RBX1 (D3J5I) Rabbit mAb.
Also 11922 on normal mouse lung.
RING-box protein 1 (RBX1 or ROC1) is an essential component of two distinct but structurally related E3 ubiquitin ligase complexes, the SCF complex and the CBC (VHL) complex (1). RBX1 mediates the neddylation of CUL1, which activates SCF E3 ligase by facilitating the ubiquitin transfer from E2 to substrates (2-4). The RING finger domain of RBX1 is required for ubiquitin ligation (5). Two evolutionarily conserved mammalian RBX family members, RBX1/ROC1 and RBX2/ROC2/SAG, have been identified (5). RBX1 is constitutively expressed and binds to CUL2/VHL, while stress-inducible RBX2 binds to CUL5/SOCS (6).
- Zheng, N. et al. (2002) Nature 416, 703-9.
- Kamura, T. et al. (1999) Genes Dev 13, 2928-33.
- Morimoto, M. et al. (2003) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 301, 392-8.
- Pan, Z.Q. et al. (2004) Oncogene 23, 1985-97.
- Sun, Y. et al. (2001) Antioxid Redox Signal 3, 635-50.
- Gu, Q. et al. (2007) Cancer Res 67, 3616-25.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4397 RBX1 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.