Product Pathways - Development
MAML1 (D3E9) Rabbit mAb #11959
|11959S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|11959||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||130||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP
Specificity / Sensitivity
MAML1 (D3E9) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MAML1 protein. It does not cross-react with MAML2 or MAML3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human MAML1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using MAML1 (D3E9) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of MAML1 protein from 293T cell extracts using Rabbit DA1E mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or MAML1 (D3E9) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using MAML1 (D3E9) Rabbit mAb.
CUTLL1 cells were cultured in media with γ-secretase inhibitor (1 μM) for 3 days and then washed and cultured in fresh media for 3 hr. Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 cells and 5 µl of MAML1 (D3E9) Rabbit mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human DTX1 intron 3 primers, SimpleChIP® Human HES4 Promoter Primers #7273, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Mastermind-like (MAML) family of proteins are homologs of Drosophila Mastermind. The family is composed of three members in mammals: MAML1, MAML2, and MAML3 (1,2). MAML proteins form complexes with the intracellular domain of Notch (ICN) and the transcription factor CSL (RBP-Jκ) to regulate Notch target gene expression (3-5). MAML1 also interacts with myocyte enhancer factor 2C (MEF2C) to regulate myogenesis (6). MAML2 is frequently found to be fused with Mucoepidermoid carcinoma translocated gene 1 (MECT1, also know as WAMTP1 or TORC1) in patients with mucoepidermoid carcinomas and Warthin's tumors (7).
- Wu, L. et al. (2002) Mol. Cell Biol. 22, 7688-7700.
- Lin, S.E. et al. (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277, 50612-50620.
- Kitagawa, M. et al. (2001) Mol. Cell Biol. 21, 4337-4346.
- Nam, Y. et al. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278, 21232-21239.
- Nam, Y. et al. (2006) Cell 124, 973-983.
- Shen, H. et al. (2006) Genes Dev. 20, 675-688.
- Tonon, G. et al. (2003) Nat. Genet. 33, 208-213.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 4147 Cleaved Notch1 (Val1744) (D3B8) Rabbit mAb
- 2421 Cleaved Notch1 (Val1744) Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 3608 Notch1 (D1E11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4380 Notch1 (D6F11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4530 Notch2 (D67C8) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5276 Notch3 (D11B8) Rabbit mAb
- 2423 Notch4 (L5C5) Mouse mAb
- 6988 MAML2 (D41E6) Rabbit mAb
- 5313 RBPSUH (D10A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 12166 MAML1 (D3K7B) Rabbit mAb
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7273 SimpleChIP® Human HES4 Promoter Primers
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
SimpleChIP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.