Product Pathways - Metabolism
SDHA (D6J9M) XP® Rabbit mAb #11998
|11998S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|11998P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|11998||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Monkey||Endogenous||70||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
* Product-specific protocol.
Specificity / Sensitivity
SDHA (D6J9M) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total SDHA protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly166 of human SDHA protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using SDHA (D6J9M) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of SDHA from HeLa cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or SDHA (D6J9M) XP® Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using SDHA (D6J9M) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using SDHA (D6J9M) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Succinate dehydrogenase (SDH), also known as Complex II or succinate:quinone oxidoreductase, is a key component of the citric acid cycle and the electron transport chain (1). Specifically, it is involved in the oxidation of succinate (2). SDH consists of four subunits: SDHA, SDHB, SDHC, and SDHD (3). Research studies have shown that defects in SDHA cause complex II deficiency (2). In addition, investigators have observed reduction of SDHA in the striatum of patients with Huntington’s disease (3), and reduction of SDHB, SDHC, and SDHD in paragangliomas and phenochromocytomas (4,5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8071 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase (D8A11) Rabbit mAb
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 8337 Glycolysis Antibody Sampler Kit
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 8060 Aldolase A (D73H4) Rabbit mAb
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 8169 Hexokinase II (3D7) Mouse mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 3886 Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3893 Glycogen Synthase Antibody
- 3820 PDHK1 (C47H1) Rabbit mAb
- 3205 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (C54G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.