Product Pathways - Protein Stability
ADRM1 (D9Z1U) Rabbit mAb #12019
|W IP||H M R Mk||Endogenous||45||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
ADRM1 (D9Z1U) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ADRM1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human ADRM1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using ADRM1 (D9Z1U) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human ADRM1 (hADRM1-Myc/DDK; +), using ADRM1 (D9Z1U) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of ADRM1 from 293T cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or ADRM1 (D9Z1U) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot detection was performed using ADRM1 (D9Z1U) Rabbit mAb.
Currently, there are five ubiquitin receptors associated with the proteasome: two proteasome subunits, Rpn10/S5a/PSMD4 and Rpn13/ADRM1 (Adhesion-regulating molecule 1), and three families of shuttling factors, Rad23, Dsk2, and Ddi1. ADRM1 is a ubiquitin receptor of the proteasome (1,2) that binds ubiquitin via a pleckstrin homology domain known as the pleckstrin-like receptor for ubiquitin (Pru) domain. The carboxy-terminal domain of mammalian ADRM1 serves to bind and enhance the isopeptidase activity of UCHL5/UCH37 (3-5), perhaps serving as a mechanism to accelerate ubiquitin chain disassembly. A murine Adrm1 knockout results in defective gametogenesis, thus highlighting a physiologic role for endogenous ADRM1 in mammalian development (6).
- Schreiner, P. et al. (2008) Nature 453, 548-52.
- Husnjak, K. et al. (2008) Nature 453, 481-8.
- Yao, T. et al. (2006) Nat Cell Biol 8, 994-1002.
- Hamazaki, J. et al. (2006) EMBO J 25, 4524-36.
- Qiu, X.B. et al. (2006) EMBO J 25, 5742-53.
- Al-Shami, A. et al. (2010) PLoS One 5, e13654.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8549 ADRM1 Antibody
- 7981 SignalSilence® ADRM1 siRNA I
- 8536 SignalSilence® ADRM1 siRNA II
- 3846 S5a/PSMD4 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.