Product Pathways - Metabolism
PGAM1 (D3J9T) Rabbit mAb #12098
|12098S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|12098||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Monkey||Endogenous||28||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
PGAM1 (D3J9T) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PGAM1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human PGAM1 protein.
Phosphoglycerate mutase (PGAM1) catalyzes the conversion of 3-phosphoglycerate to 2-phosphoglycerate during glycolysis (1-5). Research studies have shown increased PGAM1 expression in cancer (1-4) and mental disease (5). Specifically, PGAM1 was shown to be phosphorylated at His11 by phosphoenolpyruvate (PEP) in PKM2-expressing cells, suggesting a possible regulatory role for PGAM1 in actively proliferating cells via an alternative glycolytic pathway (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 6571 ACO2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8071 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase (D8A11) Rabbit mAb
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 8337 Glycolysis Antibody Sampler Kit
- 8060 Aldolase A (D73H4) Rabbit mAb
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 8966 SignalSilence® Aldolase A siRNA I
- 3205 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (C54G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 3820 PDHK1 (C47H1) Rabbit mAb
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 8169 Hexokinase II (3D7) Mouse mAb
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.