Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
BLNK (D8R3G) Rabbit mAb #12168
|12168S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|12168||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse||Endogenous||68, 70||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
BLNK (D8R3G) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total BLNK protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human BLNK protein.
B cell linker protein (BLNK), also known as SLP-65 or BASH, is an adaptor molecule that plays key roles in B cell activation and B cell antigen receptor (BCR) engagement. BLNK acts at the interface between BCR-associated Syk and downstream signaling cascades (1,2). BLNK has multiple SH2 binding motifs (YXXP) at its amino terminus and an SH2 domain at its carboxy terminus. After BCR ligation, BLNK is phosphorylated by Syk at multiple YXXP motifs including Tyr72, Tyr84, Tyr96, and Tyr178 (1). These phosphorylated motifs provide docking sites for signaling molecules, such as Btk, PLCγ, and Vav. These signaling molecules bind to BLNK through their SH2 domains and together activate downstream signaling pathways (3,4). Through its SH2 domain, BLNK can also interact with tyrosine-phosphorylated targets, such as HPK1, thereby recruiting them to the BCR complex for signaling (5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8547 Btk (D3H5) Rabbit mAb
- 8970 PAX5 (D19F8) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5173 Phospho-CD79A (Tyr182) Antibody
- 3351 CD79A Antibody
- 9768 B Cell Signaling Antibody Sampler Kit
- 2715 Phospho-Syk (Tyr323) Antibody
- 2710 Phospho-Syk (Tyr525/526) (C87C1) Rabbit mAb
- 6485 Phospho-Syk (Tyr525/526) (C87C1) Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate)
- 9925 Phospho-Syk Antibody Sampler Kit
- 2712 Syk Antibody
- 3601 Phospho-BLNK (Tyr96) Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.