Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
LAMTOR4/C7orf59 (D6A4V) Rabbit mAb #12284
|12284S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|12284||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||11||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
Specificity / Sensitivity
LAMTOR4/C7orf59 (D6A4V) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total LAMTOR4/C7orf59 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human LAMTOR4/C7orf59 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using LAMTOR4/C7orf59 (D6A4V) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of LAMTOR4/C7orf59 from HeLa cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or LAMTOR4/C7orf59 (D6A4V) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using LAMTOR4/C7orf59 (D6A4V) Rabbit mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells using LAMTOR4/C7orf59 (D6A4V) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DY-554 phalloidin (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Late endosomal/lysosomal adaptor and MAPK and MTOR activator 4 (LAMTOR4) is an essential component of the ragulator protein complex that is encoded by the C7orf59 gene (1). The ragulator complex also includes LAMTOR1/C11orf59, LAMTOR2/ROBLD3, LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1, and HBXIP (1,2). This pentameric protein complex localizes to the lysosomal membrane and is essential for the lysosomal localization of Rag GTPases and mTORC1 as well as the subsequent activation of mTORC1 in response to amino acid signaling (1-3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8975 LAMTOR1/C11orf59 (D11H6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8145 LAMTOR2/ROBLD3 (D7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 8168 LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1 (D38G5) Rabbit mAb
- 4357 RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb
- 8150 RagB (D18F3) Rabbit mAb
- 5466 RagC (D31G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9480 RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb
- 3360 RagC Antibody
- 4470 RagD Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.