Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
Protor-2 (D19A5) Rabbit mAb #12288
|W||H Mk||Endogenous||42||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Protor-2 (D19A5) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total protor-2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human protor-2 protein.
Protein observed with rictor-1 (protor-1) and protor-2 both interact with rictor and were identified as components of mTORC2 (1). The absence of protor-1 or protor-2 does not affect the assembly of other mTORC2 components into an active complex (2). Protor-1 was shown to be essential for the activation of SGK1 mediated by mTORC2 (2). Protor-2 plays a role in tristetraprolin-mediated mRNA turnover (3).
- Pearce, L.R. et al. (2007) Biochem J 405, 513-22.
- Pearce, L.R. et al. (2011) Biochem J 436, 169-79.
- Holmes, B. et al. (2012) Cell Signal 24, 309-15.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9476 Rictor (D16H9) Rabbit mAb
- 3806 Phospho-Rictor (Thr1135) (D30A3) Rabbit mAb
- 2114 Rictor (53A2) Rabbit mAb
- 2140 Rictor Antibody
- 2280 Raptor (24C12) Rabbit mAb
- 2971 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) Antibody
- 2976 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) (49F9) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific)
- 2974 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2481) Antibody
- 1230 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) Blocking Peptide
- 4517 mTOR (L27D4) Mouse mAb
- 2972 mTOR Antibody
- 2983 mTOR (7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9864 mTOR Regulation Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9862 mTOR Substrates Antibody Sampler Kit
- 1072 mTOR Blocking Peptide
- 6381 SignalSilence® mTOR siRNA I
- 9904 Rapamycin
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.