Product Pathways - Lineage Markers
CDX2 (D11D10) Rabbit mAb #12306
|12306S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|12306||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
Specificity / Sensitivity
CDX2 (D11D10) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CDX2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human CDX2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using CDX2 (D11D10) Rabbit mAb. HeLa extracts show negative or extremely low expression as expected.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using CDX2 (D11D10) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon using CDX2 (D11D10) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
CDX2, a homeobox domain-containing transcription factor, is a master regulator of the trophoectoderm, the layer that gives rise to extra-embryonic tissues in mammalian development (1). CDX2 is also involved in intestinal development (2), and gain of expression or loss of expression has been associated with various human malignancies such as Barret Esophagus (3) and colorectal cancer (4,5). Mouse embryonic stem cells deficient in CDX2 display limited hematopoietic progenitor development and altered Hox gene expression (6), pointing to a role for CDX2 in Hox gene regulation. CDX2 is also implicated in the aberrant expression of Hox genes in human AML cell lines (7).
- Ralston, A. and Rossant, J. (2008) Dev Biol 313, 614-29.
- Traber, P.G. and Silberg, D.G. (1996) Annu Rev Physiol 58, 275-97.
- Shi, X.Y. et al. (2008) Am J Clin Pathol 129, 571-7.
- Bakaris, S. et al. (2008) Histol Histopathol 23, 1043-7.
- Guo, R.J. et al. (2004) Cancer Biol Ther 3, 593-601.
- Wang, Y. et al. (2008) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105, 7756-61.
- Fröhling, S. et al. (2007) Cell Cycle 6, 2241-5.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.