Product Pathways - Metabolism
DLAT (4A4-B6-C10) Mouse mAb #12362
|12362S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|12362||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Monkey||Endogenous||69||Mouse IgG1|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
Specificity / Sensitivity
DLAT (4A4-B6-C10) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total DLAT protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a recombinant human DLAT protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using DLAT (4A4-B6-C10) Mouse mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of DLAT from HeLa cell extracts using Mouse (G3A1) mAb IgG1 Isotype Control #5415 (lane 2) or DLAT (4A4-B6-C10) Mouse mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using DLAT (4A4-B6-C10) Mouse mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells using DLAT (4A4-B6-C10) Mouse mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DY-554 phalloidin (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Dihydrolipoamide acetyltransferase (DLAT) transfers an acetyl group from pyruvate to CoA to synthesize acetyl-CoA (1-4). This protein, also known as the E2 subunit of the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex (PDC-E2), has been implicated in the literature as the primary autoantigen in primary biliary cirrhosis (2-5). Antimitochondrial antibodies (AMAs) are likely formed when DLAT is exposed to the immune system in apoptotic cells of the bile duct (3,5). Research studies have shown that in some cases, cosmetics, NSAIDs, chewing gum, acetaminophen, and other compounds could trigger exposure of DLAT in sensitive individuals (3). The presence of AMAs is often detectable before disease diagnosis (4,5). Research studies have also shown that activation of the Toll-like receptor-3 (TLR-3) pathway is involved in the progression from a subclinical to clinical state (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3205 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (C54G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 8071 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase (D8A11) Rabbit mAb
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 8337 Glycolysis Antibody Sampler Kit
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 8060 Aldolase A (D73H4) Rabbit mAb
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 8169 Hexokinase II (3D7) Mouse mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 3886 Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3893 Glycogen Synthase Antibody
- 3820 PDHK1 (C47H1) Rabbit mAb
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.