S-Tag (D2K2V) XP® Rabbit mAb #12774
|12774S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|12774P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|12774||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Transfected Only||Rabbit IgG|
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
Specificity / Sensitivity
S-Tag (D2K2V) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes transfected levels of recombinant protein containing an S-Tag.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic S-Tag peptide.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, untransfected (-) or transfected with an S-Tag fusion protein, using S-Tag (D2K2V) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of transfected S-Tag fusion protein from 293T cell extracts, using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or S-Tag (D2K2V) XP® Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using S-Tag (D2K2V) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of 293T cells, untransfected (blue) or transfected with a GFP/S-Tag construct (green), using S-Tag (D2K2V) XP® Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate) #4414 was used as a secondary antibody.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
S-Tag is an epitope tag composed of a 15 residue peptide that, together with S-protein, comprises pancreatic ribonuclease S (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3724 HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb
- 8146 DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 12698 His-Tag (D3I1O) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 2956 GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6885 T7-Tag Antibody
- 2625 GST (91G1) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.