Product Pathways - Companion Products
Nuclease-free Water #12931
|12931S||50 ml||---||In Stock||---|
|12931||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Ultrapure Nuclease-free Water from Cell Signaling Technology is non-DEPC treated, endotoxin-tested, and contains no detectable endo- and exo-nucleases. Following stringent purification, it is 0.1 µm filtered into a polycarbonate bottle and autoclaved. It is suitable for molecular biology applications that require water devoid of nucleases.
Directions for Use
Nuclease-free Water is ready to use. Maintain sterility by performing aseptic technique when handling.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8982 SimpleChIP® Human Bivalent Promoter Assay Kit
- 8981 SimpleChIP® Mouse Bivalent Promoter Assay Kit
- 8980 SimpleChIP® Stem Cell Master Regulator Assay Kit
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.