Product Pathways - Neuroscience
NT5E/CD73 (D7F9A) Rabbit mAb #13160
|13160S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|13160||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||70||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry
* Product-specific protocol.
Specificity / Sensitivity
NT5E/CD73 (D7F9A) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NT5E/CD73 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the amino terminus of human NT5E/CD73 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HT-29 and Huh7 cells, and rat eye using NT5E/CD73 (D7F9A) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa cells, untreated (-) or treated with cobalt chloride (CoCl2, 0.1 mM, 16 hr; +), using NT5E/CD73 (D7F9A) Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded rat kidney using NT5E/CD73 (D7F9A) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse liver using NT5E/CD73 (D7F9A) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using NT5E/CD73 (D7F9A) Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of BALB/c splenocytes using a CD3 antibody and Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (left) or NT5E/CD73 (D7F9A) Rabbit mAb (right). Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (PE Conjugate) #8885 was used as a secondary antibody.
Ecto-5'-nucleotidase (NT5E, also called CD73) is a 70 kDa glycosyl phosphatidylinositol-anchored, membrane-bound glycoprotein that catalyzes the hydrolysis of extracellular nucleoside monophosphates into bioactive nucleosides (1). NT5E catalyzes the terminal step of extracellular adenosine formation from adenosine monophosphate, which drives the regulation of extracellular adenosine levels and the downstream activation of the four G protein-coupled adenosine receptors (2). Binding of hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF-1) to the NT5E gene promoter leads to upregulation of NT5E during hypoxia (3). The biological roles of NT5E include lymphocyte adhesion (4,5), fibrosis (6), and the regulation of nociception (7,8).
- Le Hir, M. and Kaissling, B. (1993) Am J Physiol 264, F377-87.
- Schulte, G. and Fredholm, B.B. (2003) Cell Signal 15, 813-27.
- Synnestvedt, K. et al. (2002) J Clin Invest 110, 993-1002.
- Arvilommi, A.M. et al. (1997) Eur J Immunol 27, 248-54.
- Airas, L. and Jalkanen, S. (1996) Blood 88, 1755-64.
- Peng, Z. et al. (2008) Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 27, 821-4.
- Sowa, N.A. et al. (2010) J Neurosci 30, 2235-44.
- Zylka, M.J. (2011) Trends Mol Med 17, 188-96.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
SignalStain® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.