T7-Tag (D9E1X) XP® Rabbit mAb #13246
|13246S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|13246P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|13246||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Transfected Only||Rabbit IgG|
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
Specificity / Sensitivity
T7-Tag (D9E1X) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes transfected levels of recombinant protein containing the T7 epitope tag.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic T7-tag peptide.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing a T7-tagged GFP fusion protein (T7-GFP; +), using T7-Tag (D9E1X) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of transfected T7-tagged GFP fusion protein from 293T cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or T7-Tag (D9E1X) XP® Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using T7-Tag (D9E1X) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of 293T cells transiently transfected with a T7-tagged GFP protein (green) using T7-Tag (D9E1X) XP® Rabbit mAb (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
The T7 tag is an epitope tag composed of an 11-residue peptide encoded from the leader sequence of the T7 bacteriophage gene 10. The T7 tag has been used extensively as a general epitope tag in many expression vectors including the pET system that is based on T7 RNA polymerase expression systems (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3724 HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2956 GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2955 GFP (4B10) Mouse mAb
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 2368 DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 8146 DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 12698 His-Tag (D3I1O) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 12774 S-Tag (D2K2V) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2625 GST (91G1) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 9998 BSA
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.