Product Pathways - Metabolism
PGD Antibody #13389
|13389S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|13389||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
PGD Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total PGD protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala300 of human PGD protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase (PGD or 6PGD) catalyzes the conversion of 6-phosphogluconate and NADP+ to ribulose 5-phosphate and NADPH in the pentose phosphate pathway (1). Research studies show that knockdown of PGD results in the induction of senescence and inhibition of growth of lung cancer cells (2). Additional research suggests that PGD influences the migration of some cancer cells by regulating c-Met phosphorylation state (3). Furthermore, it was shown that the glycolytic enzyme PGAM1 substrate (3-phosphoglycerate) regulates the pentose phosphate pathway by deactivating PGD/6PGD (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12263 G6PD (D5D2) Rabbit mAb
- 8866 Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 7067 PKM1 (D30G6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3205 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (C54G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 8169 Hexokinase II (3D7) Mouse mAb
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3582 LDHA (C4B5) Rabbit mAb
- 8164 PFKP (D4B2) Rabbit mAb
- 8337 Glycolysis Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.