Product Pathways - Metabolism
ATP-Citrate Lyase (D1X6P) Rabbit mAb #13390
|13390S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|13390||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||125||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
ATP-Citrate Lyase (D1X6P) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ATP-citrate lyase protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val34 of human ATP citrate lyase protein.
ATP-citrate lyase (ACL) is a homotetramer that catalyzes the formation of acetyl-CoA and oxaloacetate (OAA) in the cytosol, which is the key step for the biosynthesis of fatty acids, cholesterol and acetylcholine, as well as for glucogenesis (1). Nutrients and hormones regulate the expression level and phosphorylation of ATP-citrate lyase (1,2). It is phosphorylated by GSK-3 on Thr446 and Ser450 (3). Ser455 of ATP-citrate lyase has been reported to be phosphorylated by PKA and Akt (4,5). Phosphorylation on Ser455 abolishes the homotropic allosteric regulation by citrate and enhances the catalytic activity of the enzyme (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4332 ATP-Citrate Lyase Antibody
- 4331 Phospho-ATP-Citrate Lyase (Ser455) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.