Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
LATS2 Antibody #13646
|13646S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|13646||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||140||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
LATS2 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total LATS2 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human LATS2 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Large tumor suppressor kinase 2 (LATS2) is an AGC kinase of the NDR family of kinases. It is a LATS family tumor suppressor that plays a critical role in centrosome duplication, maintenance of mitotic fidelity, and genomic stability (1). LATS2 inhibits cell growth at the G1/S transition by down-regulating cyclin E/CDK2 kinase activity (2). It also plays an important role in regulation of the Hippo pathway, which is important in controlling organ size and tumor progression by regulating cellular proliferation and promoting apoptosis (3-5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 3477 LATS1 (C66B5) Rabbit mAb
- 9157 Phospho-LATS1 (Ser909) Antibody
- 4911 Phospho-YAP (Ser127) Antibody
- 4883 TAZ (V386) Antibody
- 2149 TAZ Antibody
- 4912 YAP Antibody
- 8418 YAP/TAZ (D24E4) Rabbit mAb
- 8526 TEAD1 Antibody
- 12292 TEAD1 (D9X2L) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.