Product Pathways - Development
FoxD3 (D20A9) Rabbit mAb #2019
|W||H||Transfected Only||60||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
FoxD3 (D20A9) Rabbit mAb detects transfected levels of total FoxD3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues at the C-terminus of human FoxD3.
FoxD3 is a member of the Forkhead Box family and is characterized by a winged-helix DNA-binding structure and the important role it plays in embryonic development (1). This transcriptional regulator is required for the maintenance of pluripotency in the pre-implantation and peri-implantation stages of mouse embryonic development (2) and is also required for trophoblast formation (3). FoxD3 is required for the maintenance of the mammalian neural crest; FoxD3(-/-) mouse embryos fail around the time of implantation with loss of neural crest-derived structures (4). FoxD3 also forms a regulatory network with Oct-4 and NANOG to maintain the pluripotency of ES cells (5,6).
- Sutton, J. et al. (1996) J Biol Chem 271, 23126-33.
- Hanna, L.A. et al. (2002) Genes Dev 16, 2650-61.
- Tompers, D.M. et al. (2005) Dev Biol 285, 126-37.
- Teng, L. et al. (2008) Development 135, 1615-24.
- Pan, G. et al. (2006) FASEB J 20, 1730-2.
- Liu, Y. and Labosky, P.A. (2008) Stem Cells 26, 2475-84.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2840 Oct-4A (C30A3) Rabbit mAb
- 2748 Sox2 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.