Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (HRP Conjugate) #2040
|2040S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2040||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Transfected Only||65||Mouse IgG2a|
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (HRP Conjugate) detects transfected proteins containing the Myc epitope tag. The antibody recognizes the Myc-tag fused to either the amino- or carboxy-terminus of targeted proteins in transfected mammalian cells.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues 410-419 of human c-Myc (EQKLISEEDL). This antibody was conjugated to HRP under optimal conditions.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
The Myc epitope tag is widely used to detect expression of recombinant proteins in bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cell systems (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 2272 Myc-Tag Antibody
- 2233 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 2279 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2372 β-Gal (14B7) Mouse mAb
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.