Product Pathways - Development
WIF1 Antibody #2064
|2064S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2064||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Human.
Specificity / Sensitivity
WIF1 Antibody detects transfected levels of total WIF1 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gln166 of human WIF1. Antibodies are purified by peptide affinity chromatography.
WIF1 (Wnt inhibitory factor 1) is a secreted protein that binds to Wnt proteins and inhibits their activity (1). It contains an N-terminal WIF domain and five EGF-like repeats (2). The WIF1 ortholog in Drosophila, Shifted, is required for Hedgehog stability and diffusion (3,4). It has been reported that WIF1 expression is downregulated in many types of cancers (5-8).
- Hsieh, J.C. et al. (1999) Nature 398, 431-6.
- Liepinsh, E. et al. (2006) J Mol Biol 357, 942-50.
- Gorfinkiel, N. et al. (2005) Dev Cell 8, 241-53.
- Glise, B. et al. (2005) Dev Cell 8, 255-66.
- Wissmann, C. et al. (2003) J Pathol 201, 204-12.
- Taniguchi, H. et al. (2005) Oncogene 24, 7946-52.
- Mazieres, J. et al. (2004) Cancer Res 64, 4717-20.
- Mazieres, J. et al. (2005) Cancer Lett 222, 1-10.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 2721 Wnt3a (C64F2) Rabbit mAb
- 4690 SFRP1 Antibody
- 2560 LRP6 (C5C7) Rabbit mAb
- 2568 Phospho-LRP6 (Ser1490) Antibody
- 2530 Wnt5a/b (C27E8) Rabbit mAb
- 2230 LEF1 (C12A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2504 APC Antibody
- 2087 Axin1 (C76H11) Rabbit mAb
- 2151 Axin2 (76G6) Rabbit mAb
- 2883 TCF3 (D15G11) Rabbit mAb
- 2569 TCF4 (C48H11) Rabbit mAb
- 2203 TCF1 (C63D9) Rabbit mAb
- 9582 β-Catenin (6B3) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.