Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Non-phospho-Src (Tyr527) Antibody #2107
|2107S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2107P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2107||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||60||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Chicken.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Non-phospho-Src (Tyr527) Antibody detects endogenous levels of Src only when dephosphorylated at tyrosine 527. It may also cross-react with Yes, Fyn and Slk based on sequence similarity.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr527 of human Src. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
The Src family of protein tyrosine kinases, which includes Src, Lyn, Fyn, Yes, Lck, Blk, and Hck, are important in the regulation of growth and differentiation of eukaryotic cells (1). Src activity is regulated by tyrosine phosphorylation at two sites, but with opposing effects. While phosphorylation at Tyr416 in the activation loop of the kinase domain upregulates enzyme activity, phosphorylation at Tyr527 in the carboxy-terminal tail by Csk renders the enzyme less active (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2123 Src (32G6) Rabbit mAb
- 2101 Phospho-Src Family (Tyr416) Antibody
- 2102 Non-phospho-Src (Tyr416) (7G9) Mouse mAb
- 2105 Phospho-Src (Tyr527) Antibody
- 9935 Src Antibody Sampler Kit
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 2108 Src Antibody
- 2109 Src (36D10) Rabbit mAb
- 2110 Src (L4A1) Mouse mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.