Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
WSTF Antibody #2152
|2152S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2152||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||170, 185||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
WSTF Antibody detects endogenous levels of total WSTF protein. The antibody does not cross-react with other related transcription factors.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence of human WSTF (WBSCR9). Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
The human WSTF gene is located within the common Williams Syndrome (WS) deletion area at chromosome 7q11.23. Several WSTF gene products have been detected with little difference in length of polypeptides (1-3). Functional motifs identified by sequence-homology searches include a PHD-type zinc finger motif followed by a bromodomain. Both motifs are found in many transcription factors, suggesting that WSTF may function as a transcription factor. A Drosophila gene (acf1) was cloned, which encodes two forms of Acf1 proteins with molecular weight 170 kDa and 185 kDa, respectively (4). It was demonstrated that Acf1 is structurally related to the human WSTF gene. Acf1 forms a complex with another protein, ISWI, and functions in the ATP-dependent catalysis of chromatin assembly (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2062 Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1) Antibody
- 2072 Histone Deacetylase 4 (HDAC4) Antibody
- 2082 Histone Deacetylase 5 (HDAC5) Antibody
- 2252 PRMT5/Skb1Hs Methyltransferase Antibody
- 2632 Histone Deacetylase 3 (HDAC3) Antibody
- 2882 Histone Deacetylase 7 (HDAC7) Antibody
- 9441 Acetylated-Lysine Antibody
- 9671 Acetyl-Histone H3 (Lys9) Antibody
- 9681 Acetylated-Lysine Mouse mAb (Ac-K-103)
- 9711 Acetyl- and Phospho-Histone H3 (Lys9/Ser10) Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.