Product Pathways - Translational Control
MRPL11 Antibody #2199
|W IP||H Mk||Endogenous||21||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
MRPL11 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total MRPL11 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence of human MRPL11. Antibodies are purified by peptide affinity chromatography.
A subset of mitochondrial proteins are synthesized on the ribosomes within mitochondria (1). The 55S mammalian mitochondrial ribosomes are composed of a 28S small subunit and a 39S large subunit (1). Over 40 protein components have been identified from the large subunit of the human mitochondrial ribosome (1). The mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 (MRPL11) is one such component (1). In animals, plants and fungi, this protein is translated from a gene in the nuclear genome (2).
- Koc, E.C. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 43958-69.
- Handa, H. et al. (2001) Mol Genet Genomics 265, 569-75.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2765 Ribosomal Protein L13a Antibody
- 2065 Ribosomal Protein L26 Antibody
- 2579 Ribosomal Protein S3 Antibody
- 2415 Ribosomal Protein L7a (E109) Antibody
- 2403 Ribosomal Protein L7a (R225) Antibody
- 4858 Phospho-S6 Ribosomal Protein (Ser235/236) (D57.2.2E) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2211 Phospho-S6 Ribosomal Protein (Ser235/236) Antibody
- 2215 Phospho-S6 Ribosomal Protein (Ser240/244) Antibody
- 2317 S6 Ribosomal Protein (54D2) Mouse mAb
- 9918 Translational Control Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.