Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
NCK1 (15B9) Rabbit mAb #2319
|W IP||H M R Mk||Endogenous||47 kDa||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
NCK1 (15B9) Rabbit mAb detects the endogenous levels of total NCK1 protein. Based on homology it may also recognize NCK2.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly300 of human NCK1.
NCK1 (also known as NCK or NCKα) is a broadly expressed oncogenic adapter protein consisting of three SH3 domains and one SH2 domain (1-3). NCK1 becomes phosphorylated upon activation of variety of cell surface receptors and is involved in actin cytoskeletal organization induced by many stimuli (4-6). NCK2 (also known as NCKβ), a homolog of NCK1, has an overlapping expression pattern and redundant functions with NCK1 (7).
- Lehmann, J.M. et al. (1990) Nucleic Acids Res. 18, 1048.
- Chou, M.M. et al. (1992) Mol. Cell Biol. 12, 5834-5842.
- Li, W. et al. (1992) Mol. Cell Biol. 12, 5824-5833.
- Verma, R. et al. (2006) J. Clin. Invest. 116, 1346-1359.
- Rivera, G.M. et al. (2006) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 103, 9536-9541.
- Li, H. et al. (2006) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 349, 310-316.
- Bladt, F. et al. (2003) Mol. Cell Biol. 23, 4586-4597.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
Rabbit Monoclonals Produced Using Epitomics® Technology, U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.