Product Pathways - Adhesion
CEA/CD66e (CB30) Mouse mAb #2383
|2383S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2383||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
* Product-specific protocol.
Specificity / Sensitivity
CEA/CD66e (CB30) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of CEA protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody (Isotype: IgG1) is produced by immunizing mice with human CEA.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HT29 and MCF7 cells, using CEA/CD66e (CB30) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma, using CEA/CD66e (CB30) Mouse mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of HT-29 cells, using CEA/CD66e (CB30) Mouse mAb (blue) compared to a nonspecific negative control antibody (red).
Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA), also known as CD66e or CEACAM5, is a 180-200 kDa cell surface glycoprotein whose expression is elevated in intestinal carcinomas and other tumors. CEA mediates cell adhesion, though little more is known about its biological activity. Expression of CEA is correlated with tumerogenicity (1), and it has been shown to play a role in cell migration, adhesion and invasion in culture cells, as well as in metastasis in vivo (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.