Product Pathways - Companion Products
Glu-Glu Tag Antibody #2448
|W IP IF-IC||All||Transfected Only||N/A||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: All=All species expected
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Glu-Glu Tag Antibody detects transfected proteins containing the Glu-Glu epitope tag. The antibody recognizes the Glu-Glu tag fused to either the amino- or carboxy-termini of targeted proteins in transfected mammalian cells.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of total cell lysates from Cos cells (lane 1), Cos cells expressing an N-terminal Glu-Glu-tagged protein (lane 2), and Cos cells expressing a C-terminal Glu-Glu-tagged protein (lane 3), using Glu-Glu Tag Antibody.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of parental COS cells (left), COS cells expressing an N-terminal Glu-Glu-tagged protein (middle), and COS cells expressing a C-terminal Glu-Glu-tagged protein (right), labeled with Glu-Glu Tag Antibody (green). Actin filaments have been labeled with Alexa Fluor® 555 phalloidin (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2365 His-Tag Antibody
- 2368 DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 2372 β-Gal (14B7) Mouse mAb
- 2625 GST (91G1) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.