Product Pathways - DNA Damage
REDD1 Antibody #2516
|2516S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2516||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
REDD1 Antibody detects transfected levels of REDD1 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide surrounding Asn60 of human REDD1. Antibodies are purified by peptide affinity chromatography.
REDD1 (REgulated in Development and DNA damage responses) expression is induced by hypoxia, cell stress, apoptosis and DNA damage. REDD1 is a transcriptional target of p53 and p63 following DNA damage, and links p63 to Ros (1). REDD1 functions as a negative regulator of mTOR in response to hypoxia in a tuberin-dependent manner (2). Depending on cell context, REDD1 can either be protecting or detrimental for cells under oxidative or ischemic stresses (3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2527 p53 (7F5) Rabbit mAb
- 4892 p63-α Antibody
- 2983 mTOR (7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 4963 Hamartin/TSC1 (1B2) Mouse mAb
- 3612 Tuberin/TSC2 Antibody
- 3617 Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Thr1462) (5B12) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.