Product Pathways - Development
GLI1 (L42B10) Mouse mAb #2643
|2643S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2643||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
GLI1 (L42B10) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total GLI1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a recombinant human GLI1 protein.
GLI was first identified as a gene amplified in a malignant glioma (1) capable of transforming primary cells in cooperation with adenovirus E1A (2). GLI belongs to the Kruppel family of zinc finger proteins that includes three mammalian GLI proteins: GLI1, GLI2, and GLI3 (3). These GLI proteins are similar to the Drosophila homolog Cubitus interruptus (Ci) and function as transcription factors activated by the Hedgehog signaling pathway. Hedgehog signaling plays an important role in animal development, and research studies have shown that this pathway is aberrantly activated in many types of cancers (4,5).
- Beauchamp, E.M. et al. (2011) J Clin Invest 121, 148-60. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2553 GLI1 Antibody
- 2534 GLI1 (V812) Antibody
- 2585 GLI2 (R770) Antibody
- 2468 PTCH1 (C53A3) Rabbit mAb
- 2464 PTCH2 (L849) Antibody
- 2470 PTCH2 (G1191) Antibody
- 2287 Shh Antibody
- 2271 Shh/Ihh Antibody
- 2520 SUFU (C54G2) Rabbit mAb
- 2522 SUFU (C81H7) Rabbit mAb
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.