Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
Lck (L22B1) Mouse mAb #2657
|2657S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2657||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
Lck (L22B1) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total Lck protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other Src family members.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a GST-Lck fusion protein containing amino acid residues 1 to 234 of human Lck.
The Src family of protein tyrosine kinases, which includes Src, Lyn, Fyn, Yes, Lck, Blk, and Hck, are important in the regulation of growth and differentiation of eukaryotic cells (1). Src activity is regulated by tyrosine phosphorylation at two sites, but with opposing effects. While phosphorylation at Tyr416 in the activation loop of the kinase domain upregulates enzyme activity, phosphorylation at Tyr527 in the carboxy-terminal tail by Csk renders the enzyme less active (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2751 Phospho-Lck (Tyr505) Antibody
- 2752 Lck Antibody
- 2787 Lck (73A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2101 Phospho-Src Family (Tyr416) Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.