Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
Lck (L22B1) Mouse mAb #2657
|W IP||H||Endogenous||56||Mouse IgG1|
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Lck (L22B1) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total Lck protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other Src family members.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a GST-Lck fusion protein containing amino acid residues 1 to 234 of human Lck.
The Src family of protein tyrosine kinases, which includes Src, Lyn, Fyn, Yes, Lck, Blk, and Hck, are important in the regulation of growth and differentiation of eukaryotic cells (1). Src activity is regulated by tyrosine phosphorylation at two sites, but with opposing effects. While phosphorylation at Tyr416 in the activation loop of the kinase domain upregulates enzyme activity, phosphorylation at Tyr527 in the carboxy-terminal tail by Csk renders the enzyme less active (2).
- Thomas, S.M. and Brugge, J.S. (1997) Annu. Rev. Cell Dev. Biol. 13, 513-609.
- Hunter, T. (1987) Cell 49, 1-4.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2751 Phospho-Lck (Tyr505) Antibody
- 2752 Lck Antibody
- 2787 Lck (73A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2101 Phospho-Src Family (Tyr416) Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.