Product Pathways - Development
Deltex-2 Antibody #2663
|W IP||M (H) (R)||Transfected Only||70||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Deltex-2 Antibody detects transfected levels of total Deltex-2 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala607 of human Deltex-2. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Deltex (DTX) encodes a putative E3 ubiquitin ligase first identified from Drosophila and shown to modulate Notch signaling (1). Several mammalian Deltex homologs have been isolated (2,3), all containing a pair of WWE repeats, a proline-rich region, and a Ring-finger domain (4,5). Deltex binds to the ankyrin-repeat domain of Notch and is capable of regulating Notch signaling positively or negatively in different systems (4,6). In addition, Deltex can also form homo-multimers (4). While Deltex has been implicated in Notch signaling regulation of lymphocyte development, this signal modifier may also have a transcriptional function independent of Notch (3, 6-8).
- Xu, T. and Artavanis-Tsakonas, S. (1990) Genetics 126, 665-77.
- Kishi, N. et al. (2001) Int J Dev Neurosci 19, 21-35.
- Lehar, S.M. and Bevan, M.J. (2006) Mol Cell Biol 26, 7358-71.
- Matsuno, K. et al. (1995) Development 121, 2633-44.
- Zweifel, M.E. et al. (2005) Structure 13, 1599-611.
- Izon, D.J. et al. (2002) Immunity 16, 231-43.
- Yun, T.J. and Bevan, M.J. (2003) J Immunol 170, 5834-41.
- Yamamoto, N. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 45031-40.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4608 MAML1 Antibody
- 4618 MAML2 Antibody
- 2421 Cleaved Notch1 (Val1744) Antibody
- 2420 Notch2 (8A1) Rabbit mAb
- 2423 Notch4 (L5C5) Mouse mAb
- 2756 Numb (C29G11) Rabbit mAb
- 2761 Numb (C44B4) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.