Product Pathways - Metabolism
MO25α/CAB39 (C49D8) Rabbit mAb #2716
|2716S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2716||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||39||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
MO25α/CAB39 (C49D8) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total MO25α/CAB39 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence of human MO25α/CAB39.
AMPK (AMP-activated protein kinase) is a key cellular component that regulates energy homeostasis (1,2). When the AMP/ATP ratio is increased due to energy depletion, AMPK is phosphorylated at its α1 and α2 catalytic subunits and activated (3). Studies showed that the tumor suppressor LKB1 phosphorylates and activates AMPK in mammals (4,5). MO25α (mouse protein 25α), also called CAB39 (calcium binding protein 39), is a component of the LKB1 complex in vivo (5,6). MO25α/CAB39 does not directly interact with LKB1; instead, it is physically associated with STRADα (6). Together MO25α/CAB39 and STRADα help anchor LKB1 in the cytoplasm (6). MO25α/CAB39 stablizes the LKB1-STRADα complex and further increases the catalytic activity of LKB1 (6).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2535 Phospho-AMPKα (Thr172) (40H9) Rabbit mAb
- 2531 Phospho-AMPKα (Thr172) Antibody
- 2793 AMPKα (F6) Mouse mAb
- 2603 AMPKα (23A3) Rabbit mAb
- 2532 AMPKα Antibody
- 3054 Phospho-LKB1 (Thr189) Antibody
- 3055 Phospho-LKB1 (Ser334) Antibody
- 3050 LKB1 (27D10) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063) from Epitomics, Inc.