Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr319)/Syk (Tyr352) (65E4) Rabbit mAb #2717
|2717S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2717P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2717||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Monkey, Chicken, Bovine, Dog, Pig, Horse.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr319)/Syk (Tyr352) (65E4) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of Zap-70 only when phosphorylated at Tyr319. It cross-reacts with endogenous levels of Syk when phosphorylated at Tyr352.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr319 of human Zap-70.
The Syk family protein tyrosine kinase Zap-70 is expressed in T and NK cells and plays a critical role in mediating T cell activation in response to T cell receptor (TCR) engagement (1). Following TCR engagement, Zap-70 is rapidly phosphorylated on several tyrosine residues through autophosphorylation and transphosphorylation by the Src family tyrosine kinase Lck (2-6). Tyrosine phosphorylation correlates with increased Zap-70 kinase activity and downstream signaling events. Expression of Zap-70 is correlated with disease progression and survival in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (7,8).
- Chu, D.H. et al. (1998) Immunol. Rev. 165, 167-180.
- Iwashima, M. et al. (1994) Science 263, 1136-1139.
- Neumeister, E.N. et al. (1995) Mol. Cell Biol. 15, 3171-3178.
- Chan, A.C. et al. (1995) EMBO J. 14, 2499-2508.
- Williams, B.L. et al. (1999) EMBO J. 18, 1832-1844.
- Di Bartolo, V. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 6285-6294.
- Wiestner, A. et al. (2003) Blood 101, 4944-4951.
- Crespo, M. et al. (2003) N. Engl. J. Med. 348, 1764-1775.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2701 Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr319)/Syk (Tyr352) Antibody
- 2704 Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr493)/Syk (Tyr526) Antibody
- 2705 Zap-70 (99F2) Rabbit mAb
- 2709 Zap-70 (L1E5) Mouse mAb
- 2707 Zap-70 (136F12) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patents No. 5,675,063 and 7,429,487) from Epitomics, Inc.