Product Pathways - Development
Wnt3a (C64F2) Rabbit mAb #2721
|W IP||M (H) (R)||Transfected Only||42||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Wnt3a (C64F2) Rabbit mAb detects transfected Wnt3a protein in L cells and the conditioned medium from L/Wnt3a cells.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu256 of human Wnt3a.
The Wnt family includes several secreted glycoproteins that play important roles in animal development (1). There are 19 Wnt genes in the human genome that encode functionally distinct Wnt proteins (2). Wnt members bind to the Frizzled family of seven-pass transmembrane proteins and activate several signaling pathways (3). The canonical Wnt/β-catenin pathway also requires a coreceptor from the low-density lipoprotein receptor family (4). Aberrant activation of Wnt signaling pathways is involved in several types of cancers (5).
- Cadigan, K.M. and Nusse, R. (1997) Genes Dev. 11, 3286-3305.
- Moon, R.T. et al. (1997) Trends Genet. 13, 157-162.
- Kohn, A.D. and Moon, R.T. (2004) Cell Calcium 38, 439-446.
- Logan, C.Y. and Nusse, R. (2004) Annu. Rev. Cell Dev. Biol. 20, 781-810.
- Giles, R.H. et al. (2003) Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1653, 1-24.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2391 Wnt3a Antibody
- 2530 Wnt5a/b (C27E8) Rabbit mAb
- 2504 APC Antibody
- 2151 Axin2 (76G6) Rabbit mAb
- 9582 β-Catenin (6B3) Rabbit mAb
- 4687 DKK1 Antibody
- 4683 DKK2 (G44) Antibody
- 4689 DKK2 (N70) Antibody
- 3216 Dvl2 Antibody
- 3224 Dvl2 (30D2) Rabbit mAb
- 3218 Dvl3 Antibody
- 2230 LEF1 (C12A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2568 Phospho-LRP6 (Ser1490) Antibody
- 2560 LRP6 (C5C7) Rabbit mAb
- 2201 Naked1 (C30F10) Rabbit mAb
- 2596 Naked2 (C36D3) Rabbit mAb
- 2203 TCF1 (C63D9) Rabbit mAb
- 2565 TCF4 (C9B9) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9581 β-Catenin Antibody (Amino-terminal Antigen)
- 9587 β-Catenin Antibody (Carboxy-terminal Antigen)
- 9562 β-Catenin Antibody
- 9315 GSK-3β (27C10) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.