Product Pathways - Protein Stability
CUL3 Antibody #2759
|W||H M R Mk||Endogenous||82, 84||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
CUL3 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total Cullin-3.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu750 of human Cullin-3. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
CUL3 (Cullin-3) is a member of the cullin-based ubiquitin ligase family. By interacting with Hrt1 and BTB domain containing proteins, the complex functions as a CUL3-based E3 ligase to bring specific substrates to ubiquitinylation and degradation (1). The CUL3 complex has been shown to target many substrates involved in cell cycle progression (2), transcription (3), development and differentiation (4,5).
- Pintard, L. et al. (2004) EMBO J. 23, 1681-1687.
- Singer, J.D. et al. (1999) Genes Dev. 13, 2375-2387.
- Furukawa, M. and Xiong, Y. (2005) Mol Cell Biol 25, 162-171.
- Zhu, S. et al. (2005) J. Neurosci. 25, 4189-4197.
- Ou, C.Y. et al. (2002) Genes Dev. 16, 2403-2414.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4995 CUL1 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.