Product Pathways - Development
MESDC2 (C22F5) Rabbit mAb #2763
|2763S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2763||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||25, 26||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
MESDC2 (C22F5) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total MESDC2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a recombinant human MESDC2 protein.
Mesoderm development candidate genes 1 (MESDC1) and 2 (MESDC2) were identified from the mesoderm development (MESD) deletion interval located on mouse chromosome 7 (1). MESD acts as a chaperone for low-density lipoprotein receptor (LDLR) proteins in the ER, and particularly associates with Wnt signaling pathway coreceptors LRP5 and LPR6 (2). MESD is required for proper LRP5/6 folding and maturation to the cell surface, which plays a major role in Wnt signaling (3-5). The interaction between MESD and LRP5 is disrupted by a G171V mutation in LRP5 that is found in individuals with a familial phenotype characterized by high bone mass (6).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2151 Axin2 (76G6) Rabbit mAb
- 9582 β-Catenin (6B3) Rabbit mAb
- 9581 β-Catenin Antibody (Amino-terminal Antigen)
- 9587 β-Catenin Antibody (Carboxy-terminal Antigen)
- 2568 Phospho-LRP6 (Ser1490) Antibody
- 2560 LRP6 (C5C7) Rabbit mAb
- 2721 Wnt3a (C64F2) Rabbit mAb
- 2530 Wnt5a/b (C27E8) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063) from Epitomics, Inc.