Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Syntaxin 6 (C34B2) Rabbit mAb #2869
|2869S||100 µl (20 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2869P||40 µl (8 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2869||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:2000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||32||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
* Product-specific protocol.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Syntaxin 6 (C34B2) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total syntaxin 6 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr140 of mouse syntaxin 6 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Syntaxin 6 (C34B2) Rabbit mAb.
Syntaxin 6 is a ubiquitously expressed S25C family member of the SNARE proteins (1,2). The protein has an amino-terminal H1 domain followed by an H2 SNARE domain and a carboxy-terminal membrane anchor (3). Syntaxin 6 protein is localized to the trans-Golgi and within endosomes and regulates membrane trafficking by partnering with a variety of other SNARE proteins (3-5). Depending on cell type and SNARE parter, syntaxin 6 is involved in the regulation of GLUT4 trafficking, neutrophil exocytosis and granule secretion (6-10).
- Bock, J.B. et al. (2001) Nature 409, 839-841.
- Bock, J.B. et al. (1996) J. Biol. Chem. 271, 17961-17965.
- Wendler, F. and Tooze, S. (2001) Traffic 2, 606-611.
- Bock, J.B. et al. (1997) Mol. Biol. Cell 8, 1261-1271.
- Mallard, F. et al. (2002) J. Cell Biol. 156, 653-664.
- Perera, H.K. et al. (2003) Mol. Biol. Cell 14, 2946-2958.
- Shewan, A.M. et al. (2003) Mol. Biol. Cell 14, 973-986.
- Martín-Martín, B. et al. (2000) Blood 96, 2574-25783.
- Wendler, F. et al. (2001) Mol. Biol. Cell 12, 1699-1709.
- Kuliawat, R. et al. (2004) Mol. Biol. Cell 15, 1690-1701.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063) from Epitomics, Inc.