GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb (Biotinylated) #2912
|2912S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2912||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Transfected Only||27||Rabbit IgG|
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb (Biotinylated) detects transfected levels of GFP or GFP-tagged proteins.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino terminus of GFP.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
The green-fluorescent protein (GFP) functions as a bioluminescence energy transfer acceptor in the jellyfish Aequorea that maximally absorbs light at 395 nm and has an emission spectrum that peaks at 509 nm. GFP has become a very useful tool as a fusion protein that reports gene expression, traces cell lineage and defines subcellular protein localization (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2037 GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb (HRP Conjugate)
- 2956 GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2908 DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody) (Biotinylated)
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
LumiGLO® is a registered trademark of Kirkegaard & Perry Laboratories.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.