Product Pathways - Development
TCF4 (L40C3) Mouse mAb #2953
|2953S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2953||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human||Endogenous||58, 79||Mouse IgG1|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
TCF4 (L40C3) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total TCF4 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing aminals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Glu81 of human TCF4.
LEF1 and TCF are members of the high mobility group (HMG) DNA binding protein family of transcription factors that consists of the following: Lymphoid Enhancer Factor 1 (LEF1), T Cell Factor 1 (TCF1), TCF3, and TCF4 (1). LEF1 and TCF1 were originally identified as important factors regulating early lymphoid development (2) and act downstream in Wnt signaling. LEF1 and TCF bind to Wnt response elements to provide docking sites for β-catenin, which translocates to the nucleus to promote the transcription of target genes upon activation of Wnt signaling (3). LEF1 and TCF are dynamically expressed during development and aberrant activation of the Wnt signaling pathway is involved in many types of cancers including colon cancer (4,5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2721 Wnt3a (C64F2) Rabbit mAb
- 2530 Wnt5a/b (C27E8) Rabbit mAb
- 2560 LRP6 (C5C7) Rabbit mAb
- 2568 Phospho-LRP6 (Ser1490) Antibody
- 3224 Dvl2 (30D2) Rabbit mAb
- 2201 Naked1 (C30F10) Rabbit mAb
- 2596 Naked2 (C36D3) Rabbit mAb
- 2504 APC Antibody
- 2087 Axin1 (C76H11) Rabbit mAb
- 2074 Axin1 (C95H11) Rabbit mAb
- 2151 Axin2 (76G6) Rabbit mAb
- 2230 LEF1 (C12A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2203 TCF1 (C63D9) Rabbit mAb
- 2569 TCF4 (C48H11) Rabbit mAb
- 9582 β-Catenin (6B3) Rabbit mAb
- 2677 β-Catenin (L54E2) Mouse mAb (IF Preferred)
- 2698 β-Catenin (L87A12) Mouse mAb
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7002 STOP Solution
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.