Product Pathways - Companion Products
HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb (HRP Conjugate) #2999
|W||H Mk||Transfected Only||Mouse IgG1|
Reactivity Key: H=Human Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb (HRP Conjugate) detects transfected HA-tagged proteins. The antibody recognizes the HA-tag fused to either the amino- or carboxy-terminus of targeted proteins in transfected mammalian cells.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide containing the influenza hemagglutinin epitope (YPYDVPDYA) . The antibody was conjugated to HRP under optimal conditions.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
The HA tag is derived from an epitope of the influenza hemagglutinin protein, which has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors (1).
- Field, J. et al. (1988) Mol. Cell. Biol. 8, 2159-2165.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2350 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 2272 Myc-Tag Antibody
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 2365 His-Tag Antibody
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2366 His-Tag (27E8) Mouse mAb
- 2372 β-Gal (14B7) Mouse mAb
- 2396 MBP (8G1) Mouse mAb
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.