Product Pathways - NF-kB Signaling
TBK1/NAK Antibody #3013
|3013S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3013||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||84||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
TBK1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total TBK1/NAK protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy-terminus of TBK1/NAK. Antibodies were purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
TBK1 (TANK-binding kinase 1)/NAK (NF-κB activating kinase) is an IκB kinase (IKK)-activating kinase and can activate IKK through direct phosphorylation (1). TBK1 was identified through association with the TRAF binding protein, TANK, and found to function upstream of NIK and IKK in the activation of NF-κB (2). TBK1/NAK induces IκB degradation and NF-κB activity through IKKβ. NAK may mediate IKK and NF-κB activation in response to growth factors that stimulate PKCε activity (1). TBK1 plays a pivotal role in the activation of IRF3 in the innate immune response (3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2695 IKKγ (DA10-12) Mouse mAb
- 2685 IKKγ Antibody
- 3033 Phospho-NF-κB p65 (Ser536) (93H1) Rabbit mAb
- 3036 Phospho-NF-κB p65 (Ser536) (7F1) Mouse mAb
- 3039 Phospho-NF-κB p65 (Ser468) Antibody
- 4812 IκBα (44D4) Rabbit mAb
- 4954 RelB Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.