Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
PDK1 Antibody #3062
|W||H M R Mk||Endogenous||58 to 68||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
PDK1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total PDK1 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding the carboxy terminus of human PDK1. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase 1 (PDK1) plays a central role in many signal transduction pathways (1,2) including the activation of Akt and the PKC isoenzymes p70 S6 kinase and RSK (3). Through its effects on these kinases, PDK1 is involved in the regulation of a wide variety of processes, including cell proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis.
- Belham, C. et al. (1999) Curr. Biol. 9, R93-R96.
- Toker, A. and Newton, A.C. (2000) Cell 103, 185-188.
- Williams, M.R. et al. (2000) Curr. Biol. 10, 439-448.
- Pasupuleti, N. et al. (2010) Cell Death Dis 1, e31. Applications: Western Blotting
- Lu, Z. et al. (2010) Mol Cancer Res 8, 421-32. Applications: Western Blotting
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3061 Phospho-PDK1 (Ser241) Antibody
- 2965 Phospho-Akt (Thr308) (C31E5E) Rabbit mAb
- 4691 Akt (pan) (C67E7) Rabbit mAb
- 4060 Phospho-Akt (Ser473) (D9E) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.