Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Pyk2 (H364) Antibody #3090
|3090S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3090||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
Pyk2 (H364) Antibody detects endogenous levels of total Pyk2 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other related proteins.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His364 of human Pyk2. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Protein tyrosine kinase Pyk2, also called CAKβ, RAFTK and CADTK, is a nonreceptor tyrosine kinase structurally related to focal adhesion kinase (FAK) (1-4). Pyk2 is predominantly expressed in cells derived from hematopoietic lineages and in the central nervous system. Pyk2 is one of the signaling mediators for the G-protein-coupled receptors and MAP kinase signaling pathway. It plays an important role in cell spreading and migration (5-7).
- Avraham, S. et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270, 27742-27751.
- Lev, S. et al. (1995) Nature 376, 737-745.
- Sasaki, H. et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270, 21206-21219.
- Yu, H. et al. (1996) J. Biol. Chem. 271, 29993-29998.
- Duong, L. T. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276, 7484-7492.
- Watson, J. M. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276, 3536-3542.
- Tang, H. et al. (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277, 5441-5447.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3291 Phospho-Pyk2 (Tyr402) Antibody
- 3292 Pyk2 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.