Product Pathways - Metabolism
AMACR (2A10) Mouse mAb #3207
|3207S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3207||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse||Endogenous||42||Mouse IgG2b|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
AMACR (2A10) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total AMACR protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a purified truncated recombinant human AMACR-His fusion protein.
α-methylacyl-CoA racemase (AMACR), an enzyme localized in peroxisomes and mitochondria, is involved in the β-oxidation of branched-chain fatty acids and fatty acid derivatives (1). AMACR has been reported to be a biomarker for prostate cancer (2-4). The expression of AMACR is also related to other types of cancers such as hepatocellular carcinoma (1), noninvasive bladder cancer (5), colorectal cancer (6) and gastric adenocarcinoma (7).
- Li, W. et al. (2008) J Exp Clin Cancer Res 27, 2.
- Rubin, M.A. et al. (2002) JAMA 287, 1662-70.
- Jiang, Z. et al. (2002) Am J Surg Pathol 26, 1169-74.
- Jiang, Z. et al. (2001) Am J Surg Pathol 25, 1397-404.
- Gunia, S. et al. (2008) Virchows Arch 453, 165-70.
- Marx, A. et al. (2008) Virchows Arch 453, 243-248.
- Truong, C.D. et al. (2008) Int J Clin Exp Pathol 1, 518-523.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.