Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Jak2 (D2E12) XP® Rabbit mAb #3230
|3230L||300 µl (30 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3230S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3230P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3230||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||125||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Hamster, Monkey, Chicken, Xenopus, Bovine, Dog, Pig, Horse.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Jak2 (D2E12) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total Jak2 protein. No cross-reactivity was observed with other family members.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro841 of Jak2.
Western blot analysis of extracts from K-562 cells, transfected with 100 nM SignalSilence® Control siRNA (Unconjugated) #6568 (-) or Jak2 siRNA (+), using Jak2 (D2E12) XP® Rabbit mAb #3230 and α-Tubulin (11H10) Rabbit mAb #2125. The Jak2 (D2E12) XP® Rabbit mAb confirms silencing of Jak2 expression, while the α-Tubulin (11H10) Rabbit mAb is used to control for loading and specificity of Jak2 siRNA.
Western blot analysis of extracts from K-562, THP-1, TF-1 and BaF3 cell lines using Jak2 (D2E12) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Jak2 (D2E12) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Jak2 (D2E12) XP® Rabbit mA in the presence of control peptide (left) or Jak2 Blocking Peptide #1039 (right).
Flow cytometric analysis of K-562 cells using Jak2 (D2E12) XP® Rabbit mAb (blue) compared to a nonspecific negative control antibody (red).
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of K-562 cells using Jak2 (D2E12) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® (fluorescent DNA dye).
Members of the Janus family of tyrosine kinases (Jak1, Jak2, Jak3, and Tyk2) are activated by ligands binding to a number of associated cytokine receptors (1). Upon cytokine receptor activation, Jak proteins become autophosphorylated and phosphorylate their associated receptors to provide multiple binding sites for signaling proteins. These associated signaling proteins, such as Stats (2), Shc (3), insulin receptor substrates (4), and focal adhesion kinase (FAK) (5), typically contain SH2 or other phospho-tyrosine-binding domains.
- Pulikkan, J.A. et al. (2012) Blood , . Applications: Western Blotting.
- Singh, S. et al. (2012) PLoS One 7, e29064. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Girodon, F. et al. (2011) Blood 118, 2633-4. Applications: IF-IC (In Cells).
- Rinaldi, C.R. et al. (2010) Blood 116, 6023-6. Applications: Western Blotting, IF-IC (In Cells).
- Metlakunta, A.S. et al. (2011) Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 300, R1185-93. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Bhattacharyya, S. et al. (2011) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108, 9554-9. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Niederreiter, L. et al. (2013) J Exp Med 210, 2041-56. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3776 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr1007/1008) (C80C3) Rabbit mAb
- 3774 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr221) Antibody
- 3331 Phospho-Jak1 (Tyr1022/1023) Antibody
- 3332 Jak1 Antibody
- 3775 Jak3 Antibody
- 9321 Phospho-Tyk2 (Tyr1054/1055) Antibody
- 9312 Tyk2 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 5941 Jak2 (D2E12) XP® Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Jak antibodies produced under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,658,791) from Chemicon International, Inc.