Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
MNDA (3C1) Rat mAb #3329
|W IF-IC F||H||Endogenous||50||Rat IgG1|
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
MNDA (3C1) Rat mAb detects endogenous levels of total MNDA protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with nuclear extract from human granulocytes.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HL-60 and THP-1 cells using MNDA (3C1) Rat mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells (red) and THP-1 cells (blue) using MNDA (3C1) Rat mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of THP-1 cells (left) and Jurkat cells (right) using MNDA (3C1) Rat mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DY-554 phalloidin (red).
MNDA (myeloid cell nuclear differentiation antigen) is a transcription factor constitutively expressed in peripheral blood granulocytes and monocytes; low expression is also found in a subset of B cells (1,2). MNDA is a member of the interferon (IFN)-regulated 200 family of genes, which contain one or more copies of a partially conserved domain of 200 amino acid residues thought to mediate protein-protein interaction (3). MNDA may play a role in apoptosis and its expression is reduced in myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) (4). MNDA has been proposed to be a marker for nodal marginal zone lymphoma (5).
- Briggs, R.C. et al. (1994) J Cell Biochem 56, 559-67.
- Miranda, R.N. et al. (1999) Hum Pathol 30, 1040-9.
- Landolfo, S. et al. (1998) Biochimie 80, 721-8.
- Briggs, R.C. et al. (2006) Cancer Res 66, 4645-51.
- Kanellis, G. et al. (2009) Leukemia 23, 1847-57.
- McClintock-Treep, S.A. et al. (2011) Am J Clin Pathol 135, 380-5. Applications: Flow Cytometry
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.