Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Jak1 Antibody #3332
|3332S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3332||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat, Bovine.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Jak1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total Jak1 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr1022/1023 of human Jak1. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Members of the Janus family of tyrosine kinases (Jak1, Jak2, Jak3, and Tyk2) are activated by ligands binding to a number of associated cytokine receptors (1). Upon cytokine receptor activation, Jak proteins become autophosphorylated and phosphorylate their associated receptors to provide multiple binding sites for signaling proteins. These associated signaling proteins, such as Stats (2), Shc (3), insulin receptor substrates (4), and focal adhesion kinase (FAK) (5), typically contain SH2 or other phospho-tyrosine-binding domains.
- Zhang, W.N. et al. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 382-92. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Shabbir, A. et al. (2010) Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 299, H1428-38. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 3774 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr221) Antibody
- 3331 Phospho-Jak1 (Tyr1022/1023) Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Jak antibodies produced under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,658,791) from Chemicon International, Inc.