Product Pathways - Ca / cAMP / Lipid Signaling
ApoA5 (2G1H11) Mouse mAb #3335
|W IP||H||Endogenous||41||Mouse IgG1|
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
ApoA5 (2G1H11) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ApoA5 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a purified recombinant fragment of ApoA5 protein expressed in E. Coli.
Apolipoproteins are plasma lipoproteins that function as transporters of lipids and cholesterol in the circulatory system. Chylomicrons are a fundamental class of apolipoproteins containing very low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), intermediate-density lipoproteins (IDL), low-density lipoproteins (LDL), and high-density lipoproteins (HDL) (1,2).
Apolipoprotein A5 (ApoA5) is an HDL that plays a role in the maintenance of lipid homeostasis by promoting plasma triglyceride hydrolysis (3,4). Research evidence suggests that ApoA5 may play a role in the early phases of hepatic regeneration (4).
- Kwiterovich, P.O. (2000) Am J Cardiol 86, 5L-10L.
- Hussain, M.M. (2000) Atherosclerosis 148, 1-15.
- Beckstead, J.A. et al. (2003) Biochemistry 42, 9416-23.
- van der Vliet, H.N. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 44512-20.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5709 ApoM (8F12) Mouse mAb
- 5700 ApoA4 (1D6B6) Mouse mAb
- 3350 ApoA1 (5F4) Mouse mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.