Product Pathways - Ca / cAMP / Lipid Signaling
ApoA5 (2G1H11) Mouse mAb #3335
|3335S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3335||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
ApoA5 (2G1H11) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ApoA5 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a purified recombinant fragment of ApoA5 protein expressed in E. Coli.
Apolipoproteins are plasma lipoproteins that function as transporters of lipids and cholesterol in the circulatory system. Chylomicrons are a fundamental class of apolipoproteins containing very low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), intermediate-density lipoproteins (IDL), low-density lipoproteins (LDL), and high-density lipoproteins (HDL) (1,2).
Apolipoprotein A5 (ApoA5) is an HDL that plays a role in the maintenance of lipid homeostasis by promoting plasma triglyceride hydrolysis (3,4). Research evidence suggests that ApoA5 may play a role in the early phases of hepatic regeneration (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5709 ApoM (8F12) Mouse mAb
- 5700 ApoA4 (1D6B6) Mouse mAb
- 3350 ApoA1 (5F4) Mouse mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.