Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Jak1 (6G4) Rabbit mAb #3344
|3344S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3344P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3344||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||130||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin)
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Monkey, Dog, Pig.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Jak1 (6G4) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total Jak1 protein. It does not cross react with other Jak family members.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ile800 of Jak1.
Western blot analysis of extracts from ACHN, SR, CTLL-2 and PC12 cell lines using Jak1 (6G4) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using Jak1 (6G4) Rabbit mAb #3344, in the presence of control peptide (left) or Jak1 Blocking Peptide (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using Jak1 (6G4) Rabbit mAb.
Members of the Janus family of tyrosine kinases (Jak1, Jak2, Jak3, and Tyk2) are activated by ligands binding to a number of associated cytokine receptors (1). Upon cytokine receptor activation, Jak proteins become autophosphorylated and phosphorylate their associated receptors to provide multiple binding sites for signaling proteins. These associated signaling proteins, such as Stats (2), Shc (3), insulin receptor substrates (4), and focal adhesion kinase (FAK) (5), typically contain SH2 or other phospho-tyrosine-binding domains.
- Okumura, M. et al. (2011) Biochem Pharmacol , . Applications: Western Blotting.
- Niederreiter, L. et al. (2013) J Exp Med 210, 2041-56. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3331 Phospho-Jak1 (Tyr1022/1023) Antibody
- 3771 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr1007/1008) Antibody
- 3775 Jak3 Antibody
- 9321 Phospho-Tyk2 (Tyr1054/1055) Antibody
- 9312 Tyk2 Antibody
- 1013 Jak1 Blocking Peptide
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Jak antibodies produced under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,658,791) from Chemicon International, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patents No. 5,675,063 and 7,429,487) from Epitomics, Inc.